Friday

And so it begins...

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess first posts are supposed to introduce the blogger (me) to the public (you fools). Anyway, if you want to know who I am, I just spent five minutes on my profile, so check it out. Most of that stuff is even true.

As for this blog, I'd like to cover a wide swath of Royal issues. I watch or listen to nearly every game, courtesy of MLB Extra Innings, mlb.tv, and XM Radio (which is pretty-much the greatest thing ever created), and I keep close watch over the minor leagues. My analysis is generally pretty objective, but I can't manage to kick the optimism out of my system -- I think optimism is the best part about being a fan. Thus, I am a stat head who generally gets disgusted with other stat heads. Particularly Royals stat heads like Rob Neyer. But more on him some other time.

I hope you enjoy the blog. I promise it will be fun.

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 2:23 PM, Blogger ChasingMoney said...

Nice blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home