Monday

Official scoring change: error erased, RC 2-for-2 last night. Huber to debut tonight!

As reported on 810 WHB, the Royals have indeed placed Mike Sweeney on the 15-day DL and promoted Justin Huber. Jimmy Gobble has also been summoned from Omaha, presumably to replace Ambiorix Burgos on the roster, who left yesterday's game with shoulder pain.

RC believes that Gobble will probably only get mop-up duty at first, but his promotion does make some sense. He was already on the 40-man roster, whereas some seemingly better candidates for the promotion were not.

1 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith,

Are you anywhere near Eureka Springs? My wife and I love the area (not nearly as much as I love the Royals) and I'm curious if you could give me some local information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home