Tuesday

YES!!!!!



Royals Corner is speechless. The Royals did the right thing and selected Gordon. Be sure to come back here this evening for more updates and commentary. But in the meantime, if you have the means, please pop open a cold one for those of us poor bastards who are stuck at work.

EDIT: Even though I'm stuck at work, I am providing a draft tracker on the right navigational bar. Check back for updated Royals draftees in real time, or as close as I can get to it.

SECOND EDIT: I had to delete this post in an attempt to resolve a browser issue some people are experiencing with the site, so the original comments have been deleted. I'm not sure how to resolve the issue, but it won't be a problem for long, because I'm going to be moving off of blogspot soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home